Features and Benefits
Credit Cards & Electronic Read/Write Key
FUELMASTER® may be activated by many popular credit cards or by the rugged ProKee®. ProKee®s are great for fleet operations or gas club members, while credit cards may be used for retail sales. ProKee®s are high strength, plastic composite keys containing nonvolatile, read/write memory chips, which can be encoded with confidential information to control access to dispensers and streamline product transaction data.
Receipt and Journal Printer
A real-time, on-site journal printer can provide hard copy backups of all transactions. A receipt printer is also available.
FUELMASTER® is a leader in the alternative fuels arena… from CNG to E85, FUELMASTER® can control and measure any liquid or gaseous fuel. Its ease of maintenance and reliability has made FUELMASTER® the choice of leaders in the alternative fuels field.
Preventative Maintenance Alert & MPG
Based on odometer/hour readings, the system calculates vehicle efficiency and fuel consumption and alerts the driver and supervisor to maintenance requirements.
Inventory Control/Tank Monitor Interface
The addition of a tank monitor interface kit permits automatic reconciliation of tank levels with FuelMaster®’s declining balance.
Tanker Truck Accountability
Refueling accomplished by tanker trucks may be captured by using a Mobile FUELMASTER® FMU2525.
The FUELMASTER® system may be expanded to control an almost limitless number of fueling sites. Each site consists of a master unit with up to eight satellites.Expandability
FUELMASTER® is warranted for one year from date of installation or fifteen months from day of shipment.
Modular design and construction ensure reliability and ease of maintenance of your FUELMASTER® Fuel Management System. Site operators can quickly and easily change out modular components, if necessary, with the assistance of FuelMaster® technicians.
Comprehensive transaction reports and invoices are generated by the Central Controller (a PC operating Windows® 2000 or Windows®XP Professional). Transaction data can be easily exported to most fleet maintenance programs.
The best just keeps getting better! FUELMASTER® saves you money by eliminating manual tracking of fuel transactions and increasing accountability. The same reliable FUELMASTER® equipment that’s been the fleet managers’ choice for years has been upgraded to increase productivity and provide a quicker return on investment…usually within the first year.
The addition of a tank monitor interface kit permits automati reconciliation of tank levels with FUELMASTER® ‘s declining balance. FUELMASTER® interfaces with most popular tank monitors.
Flexible and Reliable
- OBD II (On-Board Diagnostics) interface for real-time maintenance and odometer data
- Utilizes Flash technology for memory and upgrade capabilities
- Built-in self-diagnostics of FUELMASTER® components including fuel island hardware
- Captures and reports vehicle error codes via OBD II interface
- Program real-time changes while pumping your fuel
- No external programing accessories necessary
- Rugged weather-proof design
- Easy installation and greatly reduced maintenance time
- Wireless vehicle record updates Designed to take the driver “out-of-the-loop” and reduce mechanic’s time and labor
- Modern state-of-the-art RF radio communications to the fuel island
- Passive capture of vehicle ID, current mileage, date, time, fuel quantity, fuel type, engine hours, PTO hours and much more
- Implements advanced RF/ID tag technologies
- Complete control and comprehensive security over fuel dispensers
- AIM2™ is ETL listed, CSA approved and meets FCC and IC (Canada) requirements
- User inserts nozzle in vehicle.
- RF/ID Tag on nozzle is interrogated by Automotive Information Module (AIM2™) mounted in the vehicle.
- The AIM2™ transmits RF/ID tag data & vehicle-specific data to the FMU.
- The FMU evaulates this data, turns on the fuel dispenser, and records the fuel transaction data.
- The Nozzle Mounted RF/ID Tag requires no power.
- No requirement for wires running down the fuel hose. Wires are very damage prone when used in an inductive coupling system due to 360 degree swivels and quick disconnects.
- No safety barriers need to be mounted in the dispenser. Both the AIM2™ and the RF/ID Tag are intrinsically safe.