Comprehensive fuel management solutions.
Economical, easy-to-use TopKAT is a standalone cardlock fleet management system and site fuel controller that mounts directly on the dispenser.
Economical, easy-to-use TopKAT is a standalone cardlock fleet management system and site fuel controller that mounts directly on the dispenser. It can handle up to 2,000 vehicles and 4,000 employees — and it works in unattended fueling, remote fueling, automated fueling and other applications. From one TopKAT, you can control up to eight Gasboy electronic fleet dispensers, or eight mechanical dispensers. For sites with multiple fueling islands, you can link up to eight TopKATs to provide common control and reporting for overall fleet fuel management. In addition, TopKAT maintains vehicle, employee and department information in system memory. Using optional TopKAT PC software, you can communicate with an unlimited number of sites, automatically poll transactions and easily develop customized reports. In short: precise, automated, scalable control for any size fleet fueling site. Call your Gasboy distributor and see the power behind controlling your fleet.
- Easily linked together / Provides flexibility and scalability in system design
- Available TopKAT software / Makes handling and analyzing fuel management system and usage data simple — so you get the information you need in the form you need it
- Economical cost / Delivers productive performance in any size operation
Gasboy’s ICR PLUS island card reader gives you lots of ways to control driver access to your fuel. Drivers can use codes, magnetic stripe cards, Mifare RFID tags or wireless vehicle identification systems that automatically capture VIN and odometer information directly from the vehicle. It’s the kind of flexibility that works whether your operation is basic or sophisticated. Gasboy® ICR PLUS works in tandem with CFN PLUS to provide a cost-effective way to manage access to fuel at multiple islands and unattended sites. Flexible. Efficient. It’s part of your Gasboy complete, turnkey solution backed by the world’s largest network of fleet product distributors and authorized service contractors.
- Compatible with a variety of different driver and vehicle access methods
- Cost-effective solution for multiple fuel islands
- Hardened for the tough fleet environment